AuthorFriendly All-In-One Website Solution
AuthorFriendly is an easy-to-use tool that lets authors market and sell their books and associated products online. It lets them easily interact with readers and actively participate in their site's search engine optimization. We've been working with authors since 2002, with the launch of VeteranTribute.com and have since published sites for Anton G. Hardy, Richard Tarnas, David J. Wallin, Phd., Jacqueline Harmon Butler, Carla King, Lulu Gordon, and Self Publishing Boot Camp. In October 2008 San Francisco Bay area women writers group the Wild Writing Women launched WildWritingWomen.com for the release of their new magazine Ireland: The Sacred and the Profane, distributed exclusively in digital format from their AuthorFriendly-powered store.
- Authors can quickly and easily build a website using a standard template from our library or with a custom design based on the design of their book(s).
- A secure online bookstore lets them sell books (including password-protected digital format publications) and related products with automated credit card processing through PayPal Merchant Services, which automates shipping and tax calculations. Authors choose their own fulfillment method.
- A password-protected administration area gives them access to their site content through any browser - they can change the words and photos on their site whenever they like.
- Authors build their communities using an integrated e-mail newsletter subscription & broadcast distribution system, news/blog article publishing, reader reviews administration and information request management system.
- Additional content management features help them to optimize their site's search engine placement and more easily administrate special content, such as links pages.
- Site popularity is monitored with detailed daily and monthly website traffic reports.
|� 1995-2020 W. Hardy Interactive, Inc.��All rights reserved.