W. Hardy developed a stimulating and informative website for this newly founded rental brokerage. Sophisticated navigation and search functions allow the user to easily find the rental they seek and provides them with complete details about the property. On-line administrative tools give Maple Leaf staff the power to effectively manage virtually every aspect of the site. Maple Leaf Rentals serves the greater Manchester region of Southern VT, offering home and vacation rentals across a wide spectrum of property types, locations and term lengths.
The Challenge: This southern Vermont rental agency sought a powerful website to serve as its marketing backbone. They needed to manage the property listings and easily update many other information-laden areas of the site themselves without costing too much of their busy agent’s time. Geared primarily towards visitors, listings had to be both informative and visually compelling. The Maple Leaf staff needed to be able to actively provide potential customers with new listing information as it was added to the site.
The Solution: We created a robust and colorful design that provides brand identification without distracting potential customers as they peruse the listings. A password-protected administrative interface provides both property and page level content management. Staff can create multiple sizes of up to four photos for each property with only a few clicks. Email newsletter subscription and broadcast tools allow Maple Leaf to easily reach its entire client base with both plain-text and HTML messages.
- Password-protected administration of property types, locations & amenities.
- Page level content management system across the site.
- Multi-list eNewsletter Subscription & Broadcast package for simultaneous distribution of both plain-text and HTML messages to an unlimited number of opt-in users.
- Email-to-friend and printable listing functions.
- Automated photo upload feature that creates multiple sizes of up to four images simultaneously and publishes them in an easy-to-use photo gallery.
- 360 degree Virtual Tour capabilities.
- On-Line Contact Request management.
- View our Press Release